Saturday 24 December 2011

2011

What an amazing year 2011 has been, I have cried with brides as the groom reads his vows, I have laughed when the little page boy drops the ring and everyone is on their hands and knees in their beautiful clothes looking for it in the grass, I have giggled at the Super Mario themed reception and I have gasped at the majestic eagle who flew in and delivered the ring to the groom. All of these things I have witnessed through the eyes of my wonderful clients and their amazing talent with a camera.

I love weddings, newborn babies, big round pregnant bellies and families with kids who have character (naughty if you ask the parents) but one of the best things about Chocolate Beige Designs is the friendships I have made with my clients. I love the designing and making the images tell a story as you flip through the album but just as much I love the day to day emails and friendly banter with my clients, mostly it is about albums and images and day to day business things but it is also about parenting tips, nights out or a new dress.

A lot of my clients I have never meet in person before, majority of them don’t even live in the same state as me, let alone being close enough to be able to meet for a coffee and a chat. But together we have made a lot of bride and grooms, new parents and familles very happy and we have had fun along the way.

Life is about the relationships we make, the conversations we have and the images we leave behind.

So a big CHEERS to the end of 2011 and I can’t wait to get started on 2012 and all that awaits, and to each and every one of my precious clients thank you, thank you, thank you, for your continued support, advice and friendship.

Take care over the holidays and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Cheers Mel

Blog Archive