Tuesday 4 October 2011

Feature layout of the month - October 2011

Now to be honest this is a bit of an unusual choice for me. As most of you will probably know I am personally not a huge fan of mixing images of different colour effects, colour should be with colour and black and white should be with black and white, you get the picture. So when I came across all of these absolutely stunning images of this stunning bride all with a mixture of colour effects and a limited number of pages to use them in an album I was a bit what to do, what to do, as we all know I love everything to match match match.

So I took the leap and mixed them all together and to be honest I absolutely love the outcome, I think it is the beautiful soft green in the main images which really ties it all together along with the fact that all the images are similar but still a little different. Great images Ang from Angela Dick Photography.

Blog Archive