Wednesday 1 June 2011

One Very Happy Wedding Album Designer

Our very first feature layout of the month on our shiny new blog. Very exciting.

I recently had one of my lovely photographers place an order for a new album. The email read something like

 “I would like a 12x12 album and I am going to leave everything
else up to you, design, style, number of pages, cover everything,
 go for it and have fun.”

I got goose bumps.

I love designing albums with all of my clients but when an opportunity like this comes along I am like a pig in mud. So this is one of my absolute favourites from the album, so clean, simple, modern and very elegant. Fingers crossed I will be able to share the rest of the album with you all soon. Pretty please Rach?


Images by Right Image Photography.

The layout will be featured on the welcome page of our website
 and also at the top of our blog for the month of June.

Blog Archive